About Me

My Photo
My name is Cara and I am a book lover through and through! I do all things books at Appleseed Bookshop. I read, review, blog and am a published alt model. I also review for We Love This Book, Things and Ink and Starburst Magazine. Contact me if you would like a proof read and reviewed at thetattooedbook@yahoo.co.uk or follow me on twitter at twitter.com/thetattooedbook

Friday, 13 July 2012

Win a Signed Copy of Shadow of the Night by Deborah Harkness



WIN WIN WIN!


Thanks to the fabulous Caitlin at Headline Books, I am happy to say I have two signed copies of Shadow of the Night by Deborah Harkness to giveaway.

So how can you win one of these awesome books? It's simple, either comment on this blog or follow me on Twitter and retweet one of my competition related tweets.

Check out Deborah Harkness talking about Shadow of the Night (follow up to The Discovery of Witches) in the video below.



I will have a review up for this excellent novel soon, so keep your eyes peeled!

Please be aware this is a UK only competition closes at midnight on Sunday the 8th of July 2012.




148964_Primary

2 comments:

  1. Yay Deborah Harkness! Yay giveaway! Yay for combination! Consider me a fan and a someone who has a serious wish for this book :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have RTed, is commenting as well allowed?

    ReplyDelete