About Me

My Photo
My name is Cara and I am a book lover through and through! I do all things books at Appleseed Bookshop. I read, review, blog and am a published alt model. I also review for We Love This Book, Things and Ink and Starburst Magazine. Contact me if you would like a proof read and reviewed at thetattooedbook@yahoo.co.uk or follow me on twitter at twitter.com/thetattooedbook

Tuesday, 27 May 2014

Competition Time




To celebrate getting 2,000 followers on Twitter, I said I would hold a competition and here it is! 

One lucky winner will win all the books in the picture above. 

Simply comment on this blog and retweet one of the competition tweets on my Twitter

This competition is open the UK residents only, starts Tuesday the 27th of May and closes at midnight on Sunday the 1st of June

Good Luck!



(P.S - Dear Publishers, if you see a book you've sent me in this pile, it does not mean I won't be reviewing it, it means I've ended up with two somewhere along the line)

4 comments:

  1. Fabulous prize! This would while away the boring hours I spend in hospital waiting rooms, fingers firmly crossed :) Thanks for the opportunity x

    ReplyDelete
  2. So much stuff in there I'm dying to read and some very interesting looking ones I haven't heard of before too. Keeping fingers and toes crossed for this one! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! Thank you for a lovely giveaway!

    ReplyDelete