About Me

My Photo
My name is Cara and I am a book lover through and through! I do all things books at Appleseed Bookshop. I read, review, blog and am a published alt model. I also review for We Love This Book, Things and Ink and Starburst Magazine. Contact me if you would like a proof read and reviewed at thetattooedbook@yahoo.co.uk or follow me on twitter at twitter.com/thetattooedbook

Tuesday, 10 June 2014

The All Souls Trilogy Competition




At last the time has come! On the 15th of July 2014 the epic finale of The All Souls Trilogy by Deborah Harkness will hit bookshelves across the country. Diana and Matthew's world of witches, daemons and vampires returns and so does their search for the manuscript that holds the key to their past and their future.

If you've already devoured A Discovery of Witches and Shadow of the Night then you can treat yourself to the first chapter of The Book of Life for free on Deborah's website here.

If you haven't gotten caught up in this epic trilogy then you are in luck as I have a copy of each to give to one lucky winner.

To enter the competition, simply comment on this blog below or follow and retweet one of my competition tweets on my twitter. (competition open to UK residents only, closes Fri 15th of June 2014)

Good luck!













1 comment:

  1. I love these books, I have them on kindle, would love the physical books as well. I can't recommend these highly enough.

    ReplyDelete